'We promote the practice of the arts among Theatre artists and the wider community, especially encouraging creative activities that will bring together different members of the Theatre community.'
Arts Without Borders Ltd was established in year 2000 and is a voluntary arts organisation that has been running various activities that promote interest and opportunities by the encouragement of Performing Arts, without limitation, but particularly in drama/theatre.
Arts Without Borders aims are:
• To provide a platform for creative, cultural and artistic expression.
• To provide a neutral ground for all artistic people to participate and create together.
• To promote and encourage a lively artistic dialogue between Theatre artists
• and all other communities.
• To create a cross arts and cross cultural canvas that enables Theatre artists
• to collaborate with other artists of different disciplines.
• To explore new ways of addressing issues which have social and cultural significance
• to the people of Theatre art.
• We will practice equal opportunities through anti -racial, sexual, and social discrimination.
Arts Without Borders Objectives are to:
• To set up an information service that enables communication and collaboration between all Theatre artists.
• To create Visual Art, Live Art, Theatre, Film, Music and Dance projects that will encourage community and artistic participation.
• To research issues relevant to the Theatre community in order to provide accurate and authentic material through one or more of the above disciplines.
• To experiment with new incentives in the arts that will challenge artistic goals.
• To develop new audiences within non-arts users as well as encourage community participation.